Youth Travel Insurance
Travelance’s youth travel insurance has been designed exclusively for the young traveller who requires medical and non-medical travel insurance bundled into one convenient package.
Coverage is available to persons under 30 years of age at the time of purchase, travelling up to 365 days, bundling medical and non-medical coverages. We offer separate rates for USA and non-USA travel to provide you with flexible insurance.
Rates start as little as $10 per day for a 3 day trip. USA and non-USA rates available.
What is the difference between the USA & non-USA Plans?
- The USA plans are for persons travelling to the USA during their trip
- The non-USA plans are for individuals travelling outside the USA
- The non-USA plans allow a stopover in the USA for 48 hours or less
Youth Premier Plan
- USA and non-USA rates available
- Trip cancellation and interruption benefits
- Trip delay up to $1,500
- Emergency medical up to $1,000,000
- Emergency medical evacuation/return home up to $1,000,000
- Baggage and personal effects: passport, travel visa, and travel tickets loss up to $800
- Airflight accident up to $25,000
- 24/7 travel assistance
This is a brief description of coverage. Please see policy wording for benefits, definitions, exclusions, limitations, terms and conditions.
Underwritten by Old Republic Insurance Company of Canada.