Travelance Youth Premier Plan has been designed exclusively for the young traveller. Coverage is available to persons under 30 years of age at the time of purchase, travelling up to 365 days, bundling medical and non-medical coverages. We offer separate rates for USA and Non-USA travel to provide you with flexible insurance.
Rates start as low as $10 for a 3-day duration!
What is the difference between the USA & Non-USA Plans?
- The USA plans are for persons travelling to the USA during their trip
- The non-USA plans are for individuals travelling outside the USA
- The non-USA plans allow a stopover in the USA for 48 hours or less
- USA and non-USA rates available
- Trip cancellation and interruption benefits
- Trip belay up to $1,500
- Emergency medical up to $1,000,000
- Emergency medical evacuation/return home up to $1,000,000
- Baggage and personal effects: passport, travel visa, and travel tickets loss up to $800
- Airflight accident up to $25,000
- 24/7 travel assistance
This is a brief description of coverage. Please see policy wording for benefits, definitions, exclusions, limitations, terms and conditions.
Underwritten by Old Republic Insurance Company of Canada.