Visitors to Canada Emergency Medical Insurance (VTC)
Our visitors to Canada plans are eligible as super visa insurance when purchased according to Canadian government requirements!
Choose from two plans:
- The Essential Plan is an option for visitors who are in good health, are not taking any medication, and require a low cost plan.
- The Premier Plan is our recommended plan, for visitors who want additional and upgraded benefits, and those with one or more pre-existing condition(s) (some conditions apply).
Compare Our Two Visitors to Canada Emergency Medical Insurance Plans
*Coverage under this plan is only for emergencies and does not include routine check-ups. For the definition of ‘emergency’, please review the ‘definitions’ section of the policy wording.
This is a brief description of coverage. Please see policy wording for complete benefits, definitions, exclusions, limitation, terms and conditions.
Underwritten by Old Republic Insurance Company of Canada.
Who can buy?
- For Ages: 15 days to 85 years
- Those eligible as per the policy wording
- Duration: 7 days to 18 months
- Plans are supported by 24/7 worldwide multilingual travel assistance
- Coverage begins once the insured leaves the borders of their home country when purchased prior to departure
- Refund of premium for early return
- No charge to cancel a policy due to visa denial
- Family Rates available
- 10 Day Right to Examine