Visitors to Canada Emergency Medical Insurance (VTC)
Our visitors to Canada plans are eligible as super visa insurance when purchased according to Canadian government requirements!
Choose from two plans:
- The Essential Plan is an option for visitors who are in good health, are not taking any medication, and require a low cost plan.
- The Premier Plan is our recommended plan, for visitors who want additional and upgraded benefits, and those with one or more pre-existing condition(s) (some conditions apply).
Compare Our Two Visitors to Canada Emergency Medical Insurance Plans
*Coverage under this plan is only for emergencies and does not include routine check-ups. For the definition of ‘emergency’, please review the ‘definitions’ section of the policy wording.
Emergency medical insurance purchased for the purposes of the parent and grandparent super visa must meet IRCC requirements.
This is a brief description of coverage. Please see policy wording for complete benefits, definitions, exclusions, limitation, terms and conditions.
Underwritten by Old Republic Insurance Company of Canada.
Who can buy?
- For Ages: 15 days to 85 years
- Those eligible as per the policy wording
- Duration: 7 days to 18 months
- Plans are supported by 24/7 worldwide multilingual travel assistance
- Coverage begins once the insured leaves the borders of their home country when purchased prior to departure
- Refund of premium for early return
- No charge to cancel a policy due to visa denial
- Family Rates available
- 10 Day Right to Examine