Looking Back on 2016: A Year in Review
Looking back on 2016, our team agrees this past year has been one to celebrate for Travelance. With the launch of three new plans, growth in the services we provide, and advances in our marketing – it’s been our best year yet. We have big plans for 2017 and hope you’ll join us every step of the way!
A Year in Review
Three New Plans!
- In January, we launched our third Visitors to Canada Emergency Medical Insurance Plan, the Lite Plan. This cost effective plan offers clients basic emergency medical coverage. Like our other VTC plans, this plan is great for visitors to Canada, clients waiting for their Government Health Insurance Plan (GHIP) to begin, and super visa applicants (when purchased according to Canadian government requirements).
- May brought changes to our Travel Right Insurance Plans (TRIPs), including the launch of the new TRIPs 24/7 Lite Plan. This plan offers outbound travellers a simple package and a ‘lighter’ premium.
- In October, we launched the Student Accident Plan which was well received by our brokers and clients. This affordable annual plan provides coverage for the possible costs that may arise from a child’s/student’s accident, which would not normally be covered by extended or government health insurance plans (GHIP).
- In the first quarter of 2016, we launched our Agent Resources Webpage, followed by our Online Training Program, to further help brokers succeed with our products.
- The Online Agent Portal also saw several updates including a new look and calendar feature, making entering dates easier than ever.
- In October, we welcomed a new Agent Services team member, Nichole Jucksch. Nichole brings three years of insurance and customer service experience.
- Throughout 2016, our social media platforms gained traction, helping promote the importance of accident and travel insurance products. Be sure to follow us on for information about our products and the insurance industry.
Don’t forget to share our posts on your social media to promote your practice.
What to Watch for in 2017
- More Training Options – Stay tuned as we introduce additional training methods and materials.
- New Products – Additions to our portfolio of products are coming. Keep checking Tarmac, our monthly newsletter, for updates.
- Launch of Sales in Quebec – Licensed brokers will be able to offer Travelance products to their clients in Quebec in the first quarter of 2017. A launch date will be announced soon. Submit your Quebec license to email@example.com.
The Travelance Team would like to thank all our brokers and clients for their business over the past year. You’ve helped make 2016 our best year yet! Together, with you, we look forward to making 2017 an even better year!
Do you have suggestions for us for 2017? Add your suggestions in the comments section below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: 2017 Suggestion.